CISSP Passed

Nabsh07Nabsh07 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
So team, I have passed my CISSP exam.

I have about 15 years of IT experience, including 9 years of Security experience.

Here is what my prep looked like.

1. CISSP Official study guide 7th edition read first 12 chapters. Then read end of the chapter summaries for all chapters

2. Did all end of the chapter questions. Look up the answers I had incorrect in the book. prep notes in sections I had wrong

3. Did end of the chapter questions from Eric Conard Book. Look up the answers I had incorrect in the book. prep notes in sections I had wrong

4. Purchased CCCure did 50 questions everyday for 2 weeks. Pro level. Look up the answers I had incorrect.

5. Weekend took bonus exams from CISSP Official study guide (over 2 weekend). Look up the answers I had in correct in the book

All together I did about 1800 questions. My average in the last 500+ was 82%

Exam:
Started at 8 AM. I was slow in the beginning. About 100 questions in first 2 hours. Took a break. Got my act together finish the remaining 150 questions in 1.5 hours. Took a second break. Reviewed my answers. changed may be 5 answers and fished the exam.

The exam is probably closer to the official study guide and bonus exam questions. However the questions are much longer, complicated and confusing.

It was not a very technical exam. It is mostly about the technical concepts rather then technical specifications.

Comments