Options

70-697 trials without entering card information

k1mzzzk1mzzz Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I'm about to start preparing for my 70-697 and having read the advice on here, I need some practice with the cloud technologies that Microsoft is pushing...

Is there any way to activate the free trials of Azure, InTune and Office 365 without entering credit/debit card information?

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Options
    MJK9550MJK9550 Member Posts: 160
    I noticed on Boson they have labs, which I am assuming covers all of that difficult to obtain software they want you to know how to use. I plan on buying it for when I take mine, from what I have heard all of Bosons products are of great quality.
  • Options
    k1mzzzk1mzzz Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That looks like just the thing! I will ask them about what that includes and report back.
  • Options
    BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Not quite what you're asking, but I know a few people that use those reloadable debit cards, put a dollar on it and then sign up for free trials using that. No harm when it tries to auto-renew or if the info gets stolen.
  • Options
    bettsy584bettsy584 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You don't need a CC for an Office 365/Intune trial. But if you want to spin stuff up in Azure you do, I guess it's because with 365 Microsoft have you under control by only giving you 25 x E3 licenses.