Pre-Exam Test

Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
Quick question for you guys. I bought some pre-exam test question when I sign up for the package exam. I also have transcender quiz. I know there's 50 question but if I missed 13 out of those question would that be passing?

I"m trying to figure out how many question i could miss before failing.... ugh the stress beings... icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
2021 - *Security+*
2022 - * Pen Tester*

Comments

• DojiscalperDojiscalper Member Posts: 266 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That would be passing, but I'm pretty sure I saw that MS doesn't grade it on a percentage of the total number of questions, but rather each question could be weighted and some are worth points such as the ones that say "each correct answer is its own solution" or something along those lines.

The pluralsight videos were one of the major things that enabled me to pass the 410, the other was using the process of elimination to rule out the incorrect choices right away. The more minor parts where making sure I remembered how to figure subnets and memorizing the order in which group policy is applied.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you I figured each question would be a different kind of points spread. I will just have to be very careful and read the questions slow.

UGH GP and permission are my weak point. After I studied I'm still a little lost.. but I will keep trying to learn it.I just need to finish the video by tomorrow .. I have about 2 hours then i'm done.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That would be passing, but I'm pretty sure I saw that MS doesn't grade it on a percentage of the total number of questions, but rather each question could be weighted and some are worth points such as the ones that say "each correct answer is its own solution" or something along those lines.

The pluralsight videos were one of the major things that enabled me to pass the 410, the other was using the process of elimination to rule out the incorrect choices right away. The more minor parts where making sure I remembered how to figure subnets and memorizing the order in which group policy is applied.

Doj is correct - technically that would be a passing score but Microsoft doesn't base their scores off of a percentage like that. Each question is weighted differently, which personally I think is mostly to your advantage and makes the most sense anyway. I sympathize with you Louie about Group Policy. Even seasoned veterans who have years of working with Group Policy still end up scratching their heads sometimes when it comes to figuring out Group Policy situations.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"