OS Exams Nov 10/06

leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Was just alking to a friend of mine who passed the Os..He was given a question something like this.
what is the next line after this in the cfg file in the win 98 cfg settings
emm386= yada yada yada
does anyone know about this and would like to expand ..Iahd something like that on the hardware exam
Or could some post a cfg file and the way it is supposed to be setup
Regards
ej
ej

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, the NDA your friend signed as well as everyone else who took the exam is prohibited from discussing the questions.

If you would like a better idea of what might appear on the exam, please reference the Objectives from Comptia.

You'll find additional helpful information at the
    TechNotes

As well as books like Sybex and Meyers.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/archive/win98/reskit/part3/wrkc14.mspx?mfr=true

You may wish to review some of the TechNet information on each of the OSs
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    no worries ... srry ....
    and thanks for the answer
    ej
    ej