Options

Passes 70-410

xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
It's done!! Took me two attempts but it's all over now.
First attempt was back in February, failed with 654 I think, can't remember the exact score and today I passed with 726!!!
I only studied the last month or so and unfortunately I didn't have enough time to lab as much as I wanted. I was ready to reschedule but I thought since I got the booster pack this time I might as well give it a go.
Walking to the exam center I was really nervous. Usually I don't stress at all but today I really felt the pressure.
I'd say that this time it looked a bit easier. For example the first time I had about 6-7 questions that I didn't have a clue about! Today I only had 1 of them (IPv6 subnetting). I was prepared better on GPOs this time but I only got a few questions. I dare to say that most of the questions were about DHCP and DNS surprisingly.
Used Don Poulton's Book as main resource, MS exam ref for extra notes and Cybrary+ Plurasight for vids.

Already booked my 411 for next month. I'll take this week off, start and finish Witcher 3 latest DLC:D and back on it again from next Monday!

PS Any suggestions about 411 books. I got MS Exam ref and O'Rilley all in one but I don't really trust neither of them

Comments

• Options
    Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's awesome you passed the exam. I'm looking forward on passing it this month.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cheers! I may take this exam in 2017.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP