Booster Packs

ian 123ian 123 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Does anyone know if the booster packs are still available?
The microsoft site says that the offer ended at the end of September but I still have the option to view all the deals.

If it is not available anymore, do we know what month it will be back or do microsoft disclose that information?

Thanks!

Comments

• CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Member Posts: 172 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have you tried buying them? I'm curious as well. They said that the promotion ends Sept. 30, but I still have the option to buy them. I bought my vouchers before the promotion ended, but I was just wondering if they were extending the promotion again.
  • LennyroquaiLennyroquai Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I was interested too, but i don't have the option to buy them.
    Nothing on mindhub | The Certification Exam Preparation Store anymore icon_sad.gif
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    no more booster pack.
  • Markioa1983Markioa1983 Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are these likely to be offered again?
  • gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes.

Either this new booster pack scheme or a second shot that was there since I don't remember when. I'm in this for more than a decade and AFAIR every year there are a couple of months where the second shot is active. This year they invented the booster pack though which is even better.

I expect them to put it back around spring 2017 or even earlier.
  • xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thought I check here before I send them an email.
    My voucher expires on the 28th of Feb. I already took the exam and failed. Now, do I have to use my retakes before the end of February??
    yup you got 4 more tries if its the booster pack. you got about 3 months.
  • RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They have new booster pack with re certification (once), I believe it was 230 and they can another offer to get recertification + exam questions test for 260
    that replay sucks, way too expensive. booster pack was 5 tries for $200. hopefully they bring something similar to that.
  • RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree, but in my opinion better that then no retake.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would have to agree the $200 was the best deal ever. You had a couple times to take the exam. After failing a couple times I just bought the boost package better. I have used it twice already so it was a good deal for me since I'm trying to pass the exam.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*