Options

5 Mind-Blowing Spying Technologies

rob42rob42 Member Posts: 423
I found this to be an interesting 10min video; maybe you will also.

http://www.corbettreport.com/mp4/spytech.mp4
No longer an active member

Comments

• Options
    TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The first three in the video are nothing new. It's been possible to interrupt sounds waves bouncing off a glass for years, the plant is a new twist though. As for the x-ray machine, they were developing a cargo container x-ray machines when I worked at the FAA eight years ago, the van x-ray machine is nothing new. While it's certainly true the government can employ a vast number of spying technologies against you, the simple fact is that they really do not care who is sleeping with who or who is looking at nudies at work. While they may collect quite a lot of background noise, they are looking for very specific information, the rest is background crap. As person of interest says "they are irrelevant".
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Options
    rob42rob42 Member Posts: 423
    TechGromit wrote: »
    ... As for the x-ray machine, they were developing a cargo container x-ray machines when I worked at the FAA eight years ago, the van x-ray machine is nothing new.

I think that the point is the harm such powerful devices can cause to the human body and the vast majority of the public haven't a clue that such devices are being used on the streets where they could be innocently walking.
    No longer an active member