Options

AWS Certified-Solutions-Architect-Official-Study-Guide

MitechniqMitechniq Member Posts: 286 ■■■■□□□□□□

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    That's good they finally made one, but one downside is they add features and update the exam so often that the book will be outdated quickly. A Cloud Guru constantly adds videos to the course to cover new exam topics and features they add.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    EagerDinosaurEagerDinosaur Member Posts: 114
    I'm looking at that book with interest as well. On the other hand, I'd really like to pass the exam sooner for career reasons, and have booked it on 1st October. At present I'm working through "Amazon Webservices in action" by Andreas and Michael Wittig. Has anyone else used this as preparation for the Associate Architect exam? It seems fairly good, although a lot of the page space is taken up with screenshots.
  • Options
    mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is great news.
    Would anyone on the forums be able to clarify how much study time was required to pass this exam?
    Looking to take it next summer
    Thanks
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)