Network+ in 2 hours!

MJK9550MJK9550 Member Posts: 160
Have done lots of studying and doing some practice tests flashcards until the exam.

Wish me luck!

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • A+ QuizzicalA+ Quizzical Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • MJK9550MJK9550 Member Posts: 160
    Not too bad, I was close but unfortunately didn't pass.

I was a little annoyed because there were a few questions that weren't covered by anything I studied. Also I was rushed, I had 40 minutes left but I had to leave because my baby had a doctors appointment, I'm going to make sure to not have anything to do afterwards next time so I can review the questions with the extra time.

Oh well now I know what I need to go over and I will take it again in a week or two and pass for sure!

Two of the simulations made pretty much no sense at all to me which was frustrating.
  • tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So you knew you had a Dr appt at X time but scheduled a test that would run into that time ?
    No my wife called and made our 4 month old an appointment for a possible ear infection, but she had to work and made the appointment for 2:30 when my test started at 1:30. I was able to call and get them to reschedule it to 3 but that was the best they could do. It was annoying but I had to take her of course to make sure she was okay.

Thanks for the tips. I thought I was pretty prepared, I had been getting 90s on all of my practice tests. A few of the questions though I literally had no idea what to do because it was stuff that wasn't covered in anything I used to study. Oh well now I know what to expect and what I need to study more, also I don't have to spend the money on the vouchers, I get them through my school for $15 which is nice so its no biggie. Ill take it again in a week or so and pass for sure.
  • zdg7zdg7 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow $15 vouchers? That's so awesome! Wish they did that when I was in school, holy cow.
    It is awesome lol going to do CEH for 15$, can't beat that.

Update: Just did my retake and passed! On to the security+ in a few weeks!