CISSP - Practice Questions

joydeep.mondaljoydeep.mondal Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Wish to know which are the resources you would suggest as a practice test and question banks !

Regards,
Joydeep

Comments

• mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i am using the cccure freepracticetests.org. dont be fooled, it isn't free. i think some of the questions are good, others are poorly written, or are just laden with minute technicalities designed to trip you up.
  • joydeep.mondaljoydeep.mondal Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the response.

I got hold of the Shon Harris Question Bank and went through the BCP question list. I can see some of the question related to topic, concept of which was not even mentioned in the CBK fourth edition. Like "Call Tree" as part of BCP documentation.

Am little confused and am always thinking that am I missing lot of stuff if I don't read Shon Harris Book!

Any thoughts to clear the air !!!
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I found the following helpful:

McGraw-Hill Education | CISSP Practice Exams
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the response.

I got hold of the Shon Harris Question Bank and went through the BCP question list. I can see some of the question related to topic, concept of which was not even mentioned in the CBK fourth edition. Like "Call Tree" as part of BCP documentation.

Am little confused and am always thinking that am I missing lot of stuff if I don't read Shon Harris Book!

Any thoughts to clear the air !!!

It sucks, I feel like there is no definitive source on the test, other than the CISSP CBK. Even that isnt too definitive, since it is written as a collaboration between several individuals. I would say the Shon Harris book has more detail than the CBK. Overall, I would say that they complement each other. The bad part is that they are a combined 2000+ pages of text, and more or less all of it is testable.