8 Days until the Test

heyyydaveheyyydave Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I have read most of the Sybex book, it was good but a whole bunch of fluff.
I read Eric conrad 3rd edition CISSP study guide (not the 11th hour)
Watched all Cybrary videos from Kelly Henderhan (they are awesome)
Listened to the Cybersecstudy.com Pod cast is it entirety
And Have taken countless CCCure quizes (Im scoring over 80% on all test)

Is there any more tips for preparing when im this close to D-Day?
I was looking at the new 11th hour 3rd edition that just recently came out. Is it worth picking up or should I stick to practice quizes?
I haven't done the 250 practice exams from the sybex website so I plan on doing One of those and 2 250 question exams from cccure this comming week. Any more tips would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Whats the longest amount of questions you have done in a row on CCCure? I think doing a ton in a row would help in terms of endurance. With 8 days to go though, i might only do an extended session once, to avoid burnout. From all the indications you've given, you should be good to go.
  • heyyydaveheyyydave Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I do 100 question test 3-5 times per day, Now I am doing 100 question exams in each domain so see weak areas but im scored 80%+ in all domains. Now if i take only one 250 question exam should i do the Sybex or cccure?
  • mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Maybe do 250 on Sybex for some variation. 100 questions, 3-5x per day is a hell of a lot, so you should be good to go on that.
  • ZelaZela Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    When I was this close to the test I focused on my flash cards and practice tests. I felt I absorbed all I could from the books and instead now needed to see material in a question format.

I used the 2 books you have as my primary reading material and the online questions from the Sybex as my main practice questions. I also flipped through the online flash cards as well.
  • PenguPengu Member Posts: 46 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Buy the ISC2 official practice tests and have a crack at all the 8 domains and then the two 250 question tests on two separate days. These are generally harder than cccure.