Slain 70-411 - 756 score.

MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have slain the beast. Failed twice. This was my 3rd attempt. To be honest, first time I went in unprepared. I knew I was going to fail. I just wanted to know more about the exam. The second time I have failed with 680. I was still not prepared but it hurt. So close.

Barely passed it today. This exam is a beast. It's made difficult for no reason what so ever. Lots of questions that were there just to mess with you. It also had some interesting ones that were really fun and challenging.

My advice : If you have some extra retries, go and check out the exam. No matter how prepared you think you are, it will still kick you in the nards

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations MariusRZR! Well done! Are you going for the 412 next or are you going to do one of the electives instead?
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe I'll go for 74-409. I want to go towards Virtualization. My company just offered us VCP-6 for free. The only problem is that I have to pass the exam until January. I'll put MCSA on hold for the time being. I don't want to miss my chance at VCP
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cool, congrats and good luck!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Excellent man Congrats! how does it feel to kill such a large beast?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice. what did you use to prepare?
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice. what did you use to prepare? thats the route Im going also after MCSA, I'll be doing VCP.
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I've used the MOAC 70-411 for Windows Server 2012 ( Not R2 )
    CBT Nuggets Videos and lots of labs. NPS kicked my ass though. I mostly flipped a coin in my mind when it came to NPS.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • yasir152yasir152 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing. I've got my 70-411 exam on Saturday 29th and am not confident at all. I've used PluralSight + MeasureUp tests to prepare but it looks difficult.