i CANT figure out powershell assignment

Ungadunga911Ungadunga911 Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
This is a paper with i cant figure how to do in adv server win class. the top part i did through GUI, the rest i cant figure out, please help

Comments

• shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    on edx.org, they have a class you can audit that might help you: Microsoft: POSH200x Introduction to Windows PowerShell
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Looks like your supposed to be learning Powershell in your course, but have not even attempted to do any of the Powershell questions on your homework... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Ungadunga911Ungadunga911 Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i have, i already created the Ou with GUI, im just stuck at putting the users in the OU through powershell
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Active directory and powershell have been out for a long time and many people have created videos,tutorials, blogs, guides and scripts for everything powershell.
    PS C:\> New-ADUser -Name "Allen Walters" -GivenName Allen -Surname Walters` -SamAccountName Awalters -UserPrincipalName awalters@yourcompany.com  -Path "ou=Readers dc=yourcompany ,dc=com"

I haven't tested the above as I'm writing it from my phone but you get the general idea. The powershell man pages will help you a lot on this.