Options

Long Time .... No Pass

simondeyssimondeys Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I am a regular visitor of this forum , my concern is , i dont see any "CISSP Passed" post from a week , though i have seen in previous forums people had scheduled their exams in these days , but no one came back , ..

I wonder if they made it , or has ISC2 board increased the difficulty level of the exams , as too many people passed day after day.

Comments

• Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    saw that mudflaps posted that he passed in an existing thread
  • Options
    simondeyssimondeys Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mudflaps , has no update , its Zela in that thread who passed , that too more than a week back
  • Options
    lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Why does it matter really? Are you basing your "pass chances" on how many people passed the week before you sit for the exam? There is no correlation to this metrics as there are too many variables to consider.
  • Options
    mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed on friday. Study hard, take tons of quiz questions to build your endurance. Condition your mind on how to negotiate ISC2 questions, and you will do fine.
  • Options
    mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The number of active posters on this message board is a pretty small sample size to use as a point of reference for that purpose.
  • Options
    slim27jointslim27joint Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Everyone is experience is different, you might have some similarities, but ultimately its up to you to decide which piece of information you should use and focus on to help ace the exam.
  • Options
    TreySongTreySong Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed my CISSP yesterday, Tuesday October 25th. Great relief!