AWS Certifications - Question about Question format

Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
Going to be taking on the AWS CSA quite soon and wanted to know about the format of the questions. Is it possible to flag questions for review and come back to them later? I got caught out on the CCNA a few years ago on this and it wrecked my flow on the day.
2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Comments

• thinhduckhoithinhduckhoi Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, you can mark any questions you want and come back later to review.
  • Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for that, took it today and passed with 70%. Sysops up in a few weeks.

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass Kinet1c! What was your study plan like and materials used?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
    Thanks. I've been using AWS for about 7 months now in my new job. I got serious about the cert about 1 month ago and used Linux Academy mostly. I did get access to the cloud academy materials quite close to the exam but only used their quizzes. I also took an official practice exam a few days beforehand and would recommend doing so.

Passed Sysops today. Just used LA again, a big overlap between sysops and csa. Hopefully manage to get dev done before the new year.

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! After you do the Dev one you going to go to the Professional ones? I wanted to knock out the CSA but I'm finding my drive isn't there. Might do CCSK instead.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
    Yeah I'm hoping to get all 5 by Summer next year.

• thinhduckhoithinhduckhoi Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! You're doing really well. May i know what kind of work you do everyday that's related to AWS?
    I work in Ops. Provisioning servers, deploys etc. Our entire stack is on AWS and we use EC2/Cloudfront/S3/SQS/SES and quite a few more services from them