Just passed the 70-697

Dreday42Dreday42 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just want to thank everyone in the forums for the notes and labs to study with. I'm willing to pass on what I know to help anyone that needs help passing the exam.

Comments

• ian 123ian 123 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Congrats on the pass! Can you share some tips on how to pass?
    My job want me to pass this exam soon!

Thanks
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dreday42Dreday42 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    App-V, Remote Apps, Intune reports and Azure were the questions I got a lot of. I'd sign up for a trial to Intune and lab. Understand how to setup an Office 365 install using packager for App-V.
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Well done on the pass. I'm glad I don't have to do that one again. Looking at 70-698 it looks much easier to attempt. It was a mare signing up for all the trial versions of Intune, O365, Azure. I wish CBT Nuggets would get their fingers out and get the course finished (107 videos when completed).
  • Dreday42Dreday42 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I totally understand how you feel. Studying the 70-698 as well too.
  • arielbarielb Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.