Darril Gibson's Premium Test online Questions

davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I purchased the Darril Gibson's GCSA practice test questions. I noticed many of the questions are not multiple choice, which I thought most of the questions on the exam was multiple answers (i.e select the best two answer). To anyone who used the GCSA and took the exam. Can you tell me how the GCSA questions helped you? Thank you

Comments

• klarkoklarko Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    His premium test content helped me greatly, one of the most useful resources for cert prep.

There are over 400 questions + performance based questions on the premium content I bought, with both multiple choice and multiple answers.

In my opinion, it should not matter what the questions are or how they are presented but rather knowing the concepts of the sec+ course objectives and being able to answer whatever question is given.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    It helped me greatly.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • davidb1davidb1 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you everyone. I am learning more daily taking the exam questions and reading the book. I do 100 questions a night and 200-300 on my days off. My goal is to take the exam the second week of Nov
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    davidb1 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone. I am learning more daily taking the exam questions and reading the book. I do 100 questions a night and 200-300 on my days off. My goal is to take the exam the second week of Nov
    Great! Good luck!
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    They helped me a ton as well, definitely worth the $$
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems