Test day

Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, I am finally ready, Passed my Security+ back in August 2016.
Been grinding this 70-680 out and a good friend from here sent me a server I loaded Hyper-V up on and labbed the hell out of it following along with Professor Messer. I also bought and used the MeasureUp practice exams. Scoring 90% and higher consistently. I take the exam tomorrow at 3pm EST. and I feel extremely confident when it comes to the exam.

Wish me luck all! I will update once I leave the test center!
icon_lol.gif
Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Yeah I wish you the best on your studies. How did you do ?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Was very close to passing it!! a few questions that they threw up were ones not covered anywhere in MeasureUp exams, Messer's labs. So I am reviewing those areas and going to go back and test in 2 weeks or so. Best part is my exam voucher came with 4 re-takes if needed.

Over all Had I answered the 3-4 questions they threw in there that I had no clue on I would have passed easily. But I refuse to give up! I will return and pass this certification!! icon_cool.gif
    Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.
  • NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    I wish you good luck on your retake.

Out of curiously and without breaking Microsoft NDA, what were the topics that were not covered?

Many thanks,