*Friday Fun*

191011121315»

Comments

• koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Any baseball fans here? I'm pulling for the Cubs.
  • FillAwfulFillAwful Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cubs fan all my life. This past few weeks has been a dream. A dream where I can't be happy because I'm so full of anxiety waiting for my beloved Cubbies to collapse. I'll be glad when it's over and we take this thing!

Also sitting GCIA Tuesday. So there's that.
    Nice. Yeah I want them to win but I feel for the police and fire departments in case they do win. I remember when happened here when the Red Sox won in 2004 and it was not pretty. It will probably be worse in Chicago.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    koz24 wrote: »
    Any baseball fans here? I'm pulling for the Cubs.

I've been a Cubs fan since I got into baseball as a kid. Watched them on TBS all the time. I'm glad they finally made it! Of course, everyone is a Cubs fan now. Which is fine with me! :)

Go Cubbies!
    PC509 wrote: »
    I've been a Cubs fan since I got into baseball as a kid. Watched them on TBS all the time. I'm glad they finally made it! Of course, everyone is a Cubs fan now. Which is fine with me! :)

Go Cubbies!
    Yeah I'm sure anyone around the vicinity of Chicago is a fan now haha. It was like that here too. The college I was attending rioted and almost burned the whole campus down when the Red Sox won. Most of the hooligans weren't even fans I'm sure. I'm not a Cubs fan just hoping they win, it's time for the curse to go.
  • Mike RMike R Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Go Cubs ! I'd totally spend 2K on the ticket if I had it. I can't even to imagine what it would be like standing in the confines or on Waveland Ave tonight.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Happy Friday the 13th icon_jokercolor.gif

A good day to fly for the brave - (AY) Finnair 666 Flight Status

This would be flight 666 to HEL on a plane that is in it's 13th year of service.

Hail Satan, Flight 666 Lands Safely in HEL on Friday the 13th
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Happy Friday!! Since I'm the last person that post here - I thought I would add what my Friday evening plans are.

Just had 3 martini's so I'm gonna work on my Shark challenge with my kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23sharkchallenge
  • wiredtitanwiredtitan Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wish I worked with some of you all. My teams chat would be a lot more fun.
    CCNA, Security+ and other certifications that haven't been worth mentioning