Passed

WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yip, got a 749.

I honestly didn't think I did that well, there were a lot of questions i wasn't sure on. I went back and reviewed about 48 of em with about 17 unanswered.

bout 4 Mac OS questions i wasn't sure on

1 linxx, and other situational questions i really had to rack my brain and remember what was studied to answer.

Overall i'm very pleased. Used sybex, wikipedia, webopedia, a few of the technotes, but found several items contradictory to what was said at other sites, so i mainly used the test exams, which are awesome btw. I used test exams from mcmcse as well.

On to 70-270.

Comments

• kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Awesome, congratulations! I'm taking 70-270 on Friday, I'll let you know how it goes!
  • WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome, congratulations! I'm taking 70-270 on Friday, I'll let you know how it goes!
    sweet buddy, g/l, and thanks :)
  • oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    Nice pass , well done
    I found some confusion with study material on the A+ hope there not too much on the N+
    Try til it hurts then try some more
  • Thund3rThund3r Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WindowsLM wrote:
    Yip, got a 749.
    Congrats man :)

Whats next for you?
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it
    Thund3r wrote:
    Whats next for you?
    WindowsLM wrote:
    On to 70-270.
  • VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
    Well done mate.
  • steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Nice icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif
    Congrats to you icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Good job on the pass!
    WindowsLM wrote:
    Overall i'm very pleased. Used sybex, wikipedia, webopedia, a few of the technotes, but found several items contradictory to what was said at other sites, so i mainly used the test exams, which are awesome btw. I used test exams from mcmcse as well.

sybex, yes. Technotes, yes. mcmcse, yes.

wikipedia?

I would stay away from that, it might be changed now, but you wiki 'wikipedia' it doesnt even give you accurate info, you expect to get accurate info for Network+?

it's a good site for casual reading of interest facts that when all is said and done aint important for anybody. But for anything serious, I wouldnt use it.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • slkslk Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    what is the site for mcmcse? what exactly does it offer? im writing on next friday and i havent begun to study as yet. any advice?
    slk wrote:
    what is the site for mcmcse? what exactly does it offer? im writing on next friday and i havent begun to study as yet. any advice?
    click me
    i hope you have a good understanding of the objectives if you haven't started studing. mcmcse offers what this site does basically. has less notes, a bigger test question bank. a great thing about this site is here they have seperate section for OSI and port numbers. I would suggest technotes from here, and practices exams from both places.

good luck on your test, and thanks again for all the congrats' :)
  • slkslk Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks!! i'll let yall know when i write next friday!