And I thought ISACA and (ISC)2 wait times were bad...

jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
My 15 year old just took the ACT for the 1st time. Their web site once you log in says your score may be posted between November 8( 2 weeks ) and December 27,2016. And its not an all once process, they will be posting scores for exam takers at random (mostly Wednesdays and Fridays[their words]) during this time frame :O

And I thought the wait for the CRISC was bad LOL
"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke

Comments

• ZzBloopzZZzBloopzZ Member Posts: 192
    Well I am glad he is taking ACT. I wish back in early 2000's when I was in high school they didn't push the SAT's so hard. It created so much stress for me as my scores sucked. My parents paid for all this SAT tutoring even though they were at low poverty income back then, they thought a good SAT was needed to get in a good college.

Took ACT last second and did really well on them and was able to get a partial scholorship which covered bit more then half of tuiton. :)
  • jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    And it is crazy how much has changed since I was in high school... back then, they didnt want you even looking at the ACT until the last half of your junior year. Now, they want kids to take it the 1st time as early as Freshman or Sophomore year. My son is a Sophomore. He has 3 AP classes this year, something else that didnt start until Junior year when I was in school
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke