Failed

nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
I thought it will be easier, I studied a lot but the exam is so hard that if you get distracted with some of the questions you will lose time and will have to start answer on a rush, almost happen to me but I finished resting 15 minutes.

I will start looking for any other books that complement with the Darril Gibson if you can recommend any please. :)

My grade was 692 so I just was on the track to pass it, maybe with 3 or 4 bad questions.

I will take again in two months and I will study even harder.

Thanks again!!
2020 Year goals:
Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"

Comments

• ani_yarieani_yarie Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good lock , u will pass :)
  • DamWrkrDamWrkr Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed on Friday. Comptia's CertMaster helped a bunch and the way it was developed makes you learn the information. PassGuarantee did not help much. I agree the questions are confusing at times and too long. After taking the test the firs time I was pretty reluctant to take it again. The 2nd time I was given a totally different test. Different simulations and questions. It seemed a lot easier and a lot easier to follow.

Good luck!
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    DamWrkr wrote: »
    I just passed on Friday. Comptia's CertMaster helped a bunch and the way it was developed makes you learn the information. PassGuarantee did not help much. I agree the questions are confusing at times and too long. After taking the test the firs time I was pretty reluctant to take it again. The 2nd time I was given a totally different test. Different simulations and questions. It seemed a lot easier and a lot easier to follow.

Good luck!

Look up Professor Messer on YouTube, his $10 notes are golden!

I can recommend CertMaster too, it definitely helped me.

I studied for 9 mos though...I wanted to make sure I knew it, because I didn't want to take it again!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I will have to take this soon and I think I will go with Darril Gibson premium Content, Darrils Book and professor Messors and CBT Nuggets videos.

I'll take my chances with that!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • OLJOLJ Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am sorry that you failed, but please don't give up.
    Here is what I did. I used Gibson and the premium website. It is important to understand each question on the premium website and read the correct and the incorrect answers. It is very critical that you focus on the incorrect because most likely, they will help you with other scenarios and questions.
    Focus on his performance questions too.

Best of luck
  • Moldygr33nb3anMoldygr33nb3an Member Posts: 241
    nisti2 wrote: »
    I thought it will be easier, I studied a lot but the exam is so hard that if you get distracted with some of the questions you will lose time and will have to start answer on a rush, almost happen to me but I finished resting 15 minutes.

I will start looking for any other books that complement with the Darril Gibson if you can recommend any please. :)

My grade was 692 so I just was on the track to pass it, maybe with 3 or 4 bad questions.

I will take again in two months and I will study even harder.

Thanks again!!

Repeat after me,

GIBSON, GIBSON, GIBSON... Read the book, and purchase the additional content on his website. Trust me. Based on your certifications and background, a once over, you should make a 900!
    Current: OSCP

Next: CCNP (R&S and Sec)

Follow my OSCP Thread!
  • RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can sing up for testout trial, its free in the first 7 days and after that is 79$ but just cancel it on the 6th day. Preparation material i.e videos are rubbish, just go directly to the last section of the material where preparation exams are, they have like 100-150 questions for each module of the exam with explanations for each questions why they are correct. Granted, you will find many areas covered in the questions that are not on any book for Sec+ but better to know more than less.