70-411 Passed

urstuffplz1urstuffplz1 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just taken and passed 70-411 with 737; close, but it's the right side of close!

Anyone looking to take the exam I suggest brushing up on your PowerShell commandlets, this massively threw me off in the exam how much there was.

I used:
CBTNuggets 70-411 course
MS Exam Ref 70-411
YouTube series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKWqPrqG4yyTb9yrfzDBBiq9hZCeO5ZyV
Labbed as much as i could (except I didn't do NPS and Radius.. i took a gamble, I know)

Best of luck to everyone else on their exam commitments :)
2018 Goals: CCNP Route 300-101[X], CCNP Switch 300-115[X], CCNP T'Shoot 300-135[X], VCP-DCV 6[], 70-412[], 70-413[], 70-414[]

Comments

• yasir152yasir152 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam today and failed with a score of 496. I have to say it is a beast of an exam and wasn't expecting to pass.
    There are plenty of questions on NPS and Powershell Commands appear alot. To prepare I was using MeasureUp, PluralSight and the Microsoft Exam Ref Book. I didn't purchase the booster pack where I qualify for a second shot but I think I will need it now. It appears like they have re-named second shot to 'Microsoft Exam Replay'
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Mack_XXIMack_XXI Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I recently failed it myself with a score of 568, or was it 562. Either way, no bueno. In all honesty thou, I feel like it wasn't necessarily a really hard test, I felt I was able to make some strong educated guesses on questions I wasn't sure of. I take it again on November 16th. I plan to watch some more videos on Youtube, lab some more and I purchsed a measureup practice test which gives good explanations for right and wrong answers. Hopefully i'll pass this time.
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats. got my first try this Nov 30. not expecting to pass. just want to make use of the booster pack I bought :D
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! The Cybex book is really just touching the surface of the content that you should know. Any suggestions on books?