INE - Buy One Get One Free

SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
Hey all,Just a heads up - INE are doing a buy one get one free offer on a 2 year all access pass. It's a pretty sweet deal and a huge saving:All Access Pass - INE

P.S No, I am not sponsored to post this I just thought i'd share a great deal.
Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle

Comments

• LDhikerLDhiker Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been waiting for this deal to come back. I would be all over it, but I am in the process of buying a house, so I can't do it. Going to ask the Boss to pay for it. Thanks for the heads up.
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    Is there anyone taking up the offer? Is it worth to subscribe it? How is it compared to CBTNuggets?
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    snagged this the other day, <3 INE.com :)
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I wish they would do the "buy one ccie bundle and get another ccie bundle free" like they did last year.
    In pursuit of CCNA:SECURITY; CCNP; THEN MCSE
    Thanks OP, I grabbed the offer too.
  • CE1028CE1028 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    chopsticks wrote: »
    Is there anyone taking up the offer? Is it worth to subscribe it? How is it compared to CBTNuggets?

For networking, it's a great deal, in my opinion. Their courses are more in-depth than CBT Nuggets. I use both, because Keith Barker is one of my favorite instructors

INE has a added a lot of new courses, but I honestly don't know where they found some of these instructors. Some of them are just awful, from the quality of the recording to the instructors speaking voice.

I would suggest seeing if you can get a trial, to see if you like it
    Thanks CE1028 for your advice. :)

I'm looking to conquer the CCNA exams that I have put off many years. I hope with both CBT Nuggets and INE, I can pass it and then possibly proceed to CCNP level. :D
  • CE1028CE1028 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    chopsticks wrote: »
    Thanks CE1028 for your advice. :)

I'm looking to conquer the CCNA exams that I have put off many years. I hope with both CBT Nuggets and INE, I can pass it and then possibly proceed to CCNP level. :D

The CCNA and CCNP training at INE are great! You'll do fine using both. Practice practice practice
    CE1028 wrote: »
    The CCNA and CCNP training at INE are great! You'll do fine using both. Practice practice practice

Thanks! Will do. :)
  • adrianm68adrianm68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Offer seems to have been removed. Did it include the rental component also? I use itpro.tv and CBT nuggets. INE seems pretty expensive compared to those resources. Whats the difference? what extra is included with INE?
    2017 Goals: Cisco: [x]Switch [ ]Route [ ]Tshoot

Cisco engineer's command to teach his dog to sit: "no stand"
    Yes the offer has ended. It's the access to their online training excluding the rental components.
  • SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    I would recommend holding out until Black Friday now, i'm sure there will be more deals that will pop up.
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle
  • atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    I heard that there is no offline mode for the AAP, what do you do when you don't have internet access?
  • mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    atorven wrote: »
    I heard that there is no offline mode for the AAP, what do you do when you don't have internet access?

You have to be able to reach their site to get the AAP. You can purchase individual courses for download, but they are priced individually.
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I got the AAP back in July. Just finished my 4-month payment plan this month :0

I think I ended up spending an extra $250. Oh well...
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA