CISSP Passed!!! On to the next adventure... CISA

IkemonezIkemonez Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the exam a few weeks back but decided to take a break from all things CISSP but I am back now phew!!!

1) Cybrary Videos & MP3s - If you're struggling and need a resource to clearly explain each domain, please start here and take notes. Kelly does an excellent job of outlining the important areas you should know for the exam. The MP3s are really great on the go, Download them if you can.

2) Sybex 7th Edition - Extremely thorough. The best study material in my opinion. Very easy to read and understand. The book comes with a downloadable PDF text version and glossary that were helpful when I need to quickly look up a concept.

3) CCCure Test Enginel – The say practice makes perfect. This is a good practice resource. I recommend using this everyday just to bounce of your knowledge off the materials you have studied.

Total Tester Test Engine is a winner in my books!!!

~ Think like the manager you are or aspire to be and you’ll be just fine, If not on the first try then on the second try like I did!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Goodluck

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□