Measure Up Pre Test

ian 123ian 123 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I am planning to sit 70-697 in 2 weeks time and was thinking of getting the measure up practice test.
Just wondering if anyone here uses them and how they rate them? I also was wondering if you can use the test multiple times or do you only get one try? Lastly, if you can take the practice test multiple times, do the questions change or are they the same questions every time you take it?

Thanks!

Comments

• AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I got the Measure-Up test with my 70-410 and found it very close to the exam. With the booster pack, you have 30 days to take it. I took it twice and got different questions. I imagine you can take it as often as you like but only for that time period. I do remember you can customize the exams but I can't remember the details. Check their site?
    ***Edit: I did take my Measure-Up from my Booster twice. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used the MeasureUp for the 40-411 and 74-409 exams and found them to be beneficial. The format the questions are in are very close to how they're formatted on the exam but I think they're a little easier than what you find on the exam. The explanations of the answers are good and they link to the relevant Technet articles. Overall I'd recommend them. AvgITGeek is correct; you can take them as many times as you want in the 30 day period and customize them as well. Good luck!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found the Measure Up tests to be very difficult compared to the actual exam questions. I couldn't break 50% in those tests. For 410 I mean."
    I passed the exam first try with 770. Maybe it was an isolated case.
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'd say my experience with measure up is the same as MariusRZR, it was harder for me than the actual exam for 410 was getting the same score as well 50-60%.
  • MicronewbMicronewb Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not to piggy back on this question but does measureup have blackfriday deals? I see they have a sale if you buy 3 practice exams you get 30pct off! Thinking of jumping on this sale but I wonder if something better might come out!
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    With my experience with MeasureUp and what the others are saying, I'd go for it. Do the exams have a time limit?
  • romevjrromevjr Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They do. They also have veteran's day sales.
  • murphy80murphy80 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found the Measure Up tests to be very difficult compared to the actual exam questions. I couldn't break 50% in those tests. For 410 I mean."
    I passed the exam first try with 770. Maybe it was an isolated case.
    I'd say my experience with measure up is the same as MariusRZR, it was harder for me than the actual exam for 410 was getting the same score as well 50-60%.

I agree and also recommend them. The 70-410 MeasureUp practice test was more difficult for me than the real thing and also found myself barely breaking 50%. I passed the exam on my first attempt with a 752.

On the other hand, there were still some WTF questions on the test that were far more difficult than the MeasureUp practice questions.