I passed 70-461

RHONEDOGRHONEDOG Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
By the skin of my teeth (76icon_cool.gif, and it was HARD. But I passsssed. Yes they asked XML questions. :)

Comments

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • adam9870adam9870 Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job - congratulations!
  • RHONEDOGRHONEDOG Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys - now to decide what exam next... 462 or 463?
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    What all study materials did you use?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
    Book + measureup practice exams. I also made myself flash cards for things I struggled with and re-wrote them several times (repetition helps me)
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice work! I barely passed as well, 713 :D

I burnt out, that was enough fun for me. I took 463 next failed. 540 or something.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Database head - pass is pass! I'll take it!

im waiting on amazon to deliver the 462 book, then I will start studying again!
  • EagerDinosaurEagerDinosaur Member Posts: 114
    Congratulations. In my opinion, that's a really useful exam to pass, because it's full of stuff I use on a daily basis.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Congrats to you, it is a hard exam. icon_cheers.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    @Rhone - Love how you didn't keep blowing dollars on the COMPTIA entry level exams and went from junior to professional certification!
    dbhead - thanks, man. Working on 462 now. just giving the book an initial read through, then I'll try out some labs, then it's on to a practice test!
    Good approach!
  • nachodbanachodba Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job man, Congrats!
    2020 Goals
    work-life balance
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! When you say "Book", do you mean the Training Kit (Exam 70-461) Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (MCSA) (Microsoft Press Training Kit) by Dejan Sarka et al.?
    Link: http://a.co/g2AVQyd