Options

CCCure scenario Based Questions

misthemisthe Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello,

I would like to arise this topic as it sounds similar of what could someone face on the actual test.

I have actually purchased the simple test engine of CCCure and i want to see also something different in order to assure as much as i can my succeed on the exam.

So i continually hear from examiners that most of the questions that they real faced during the exam is scenario and not simple questions.
As far as i have realized most of the test engines out there provide you simple straight forward questions.

Therefore my simple question is that if someone have tried this engine which sounds to be match with what i hear.

Does it give any real value or I'm ok with this engine that i already have?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the cccure tester and it was sufficient, without getting the scenario based question add on. I had the same concern, with the simple questions being too straight forward. The test has only a few scenario based questions, so i wouldnt worry about it too much. If you know the content well, there isnt any need to sit and specifically train your mind for scenarios.
  • Options
    harrym1harrym1 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is a question for the people who used CCCure, CISSP practice questions.

Does CCCure provides functionality to select a particular domain for practicing questions?

Than you.
  • Options
    mudflapsmudflaps Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    harrym1 wrote: »
    This is a question for the people who used CCCure, CISSP practice questions.

Does CCCure provides functionality to select a particular domain for practicing questions?

Than you.

Yes, they do provide that ability.
  • Options
    harrym1harrym1 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□