Passed with a 750 on first try. Thanks practice exam!

1nternationa71nternationa7 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks website! I literally only passed because I did the site's practice exam the night before. There was a question that this site covered that the certmaster did not.

Comments

• EnticlesEnticles Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass! :)

also, how would you rate the certmaster practice exams for Security+?
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • 1nternationa71nternationa7 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think it's pretty decent. 7/10 in that the questions seem to be more in line with the exam than Certmaster. Only issues that I probably have with them is that it lacks simulation questions and that the checkbox questions don't tell you how many correct options there are (real exam does this).
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks website! I literally only passed because I did the site's practice exam the night before. There was a question that this site covered that the certmaster did not.

Is that right on the # of passing? if so, hell yeah! Another co-worker of mine (whom is a Cisco guru IMO) passed his renewal of CCNA right on the passing # too. CHEERS!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bravo Zulu!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratsss!!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"