Why was my post deleted?

Djcde555Djcde555 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wondering why two separate post seem to now be deleted? I see other post still up that are similar.

Comments

• nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I also got another post deleted on Off Topic Forum... dont know why... icon_sad.gif
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    Not sure why folks delete and/or report posts, maybe someone said something that could have led one of these Certification Gate Keepers to believe that someone was going to actually post something other than "study Darril Gibson." Which that is good info, but seems to be the only response allowed. I've seen some of the lectures people have gotten in these threads, as if some of the guys in here were getting paid by COMPTIA.
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think I've recommended the Pearson book in threads before. However, I haven't gone back and checked my history to see whether those comments have been deleted or not.
  • materwelonmaterwelon Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    at least ur posts are making it on the forum. i created a thread like 5 hours ago but im pretty sure it got rejected
  • WafflesAndRootbeerWafflesAndRootbeer Member Posts: 555
    One of the main reasons I stopped posting here for a long time was because one of the mods repeatedly edited my posts to reflect HIS personal opinions and frequently removed anything from others that did not line up with whatever his agenda was, which is about as wrong as it gets.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    materwelon wrote: »
    at least ur posts are making it on the forum. i created a thread like 5 hours ago but im pretty sure it got rejected

Get your post count up by commenting in exist threads. I think something kicks in at the 5 post or 10 post mark. Of course, posts to other threads should contribute something and not just be "I'm posting to get my post count up" or otherwise they could get deleted.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • materwelonmaterwelon Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ^^ well i figured it out. i just made this account yesterday and it was still in the process of being approved so i wasnt authorized to post anything. my post is up now
  • vuedoolorvuedoolor Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    my thread has not been approved either