CCCure scenario based combo 1 and 2 vs CCCure test engine

Kenny85Kenny85 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,I bought the CCCure scenario based combo 1 and 2 hoping to see up to 2000 questions to my surprise i found 50 scenario questions.How can i get CCCure with 2000 questions?

Comments

• TEXIPSECTEXIPSEC Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kenny85 wrote: »
    Hello all,I bought the CCCure scenario based combo 1 and 2 hoping to see up to 2000 questions to my surprise i found 50 scenario questions.How can i get CCCure with 2000 questions?

Go to: https://www.freepracticetests.org/quiz/index.php
  • MefodeyMefodey Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, Kenny85
    I've recenrly bought cccure Scenario based questions for almost 50$ and can say that this material is totally overpriced. I saw good feedbacks about cccure engine, that's why i decided to buy it.
    I've just wasted money. Would not recommend it for study by all means.

I've recently passed CISSP exam with isc2 official practice tests and bought only for 20$. That was my best investment during preparation period.
  • Kenny85Kenny85 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, you have solved my problem.
  • protacticusprotacticus Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mefodey congrats for your exam passing. Please, tell us more about using isc2 official practice tests, your score before exam, study plan...

Thanks
  • MefodeyMefodey Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mefodey congrats for your exam passing. Please, tell us more about using isc2 official practice tests, your score before exam, study plan...

Thanks

Ok, here is some info:
    - I used this materials in order to be prepared for exam:
    - Sybex 7thicon_thumright.gif
    - Conrad 2nd
    - Cybrary.it Kelly's courseicon_thumright.gif
    - AIO 7th - just a few chapters with info, which i haven't found in other books: Federated identity, Cloud computing

- Practice tests:
    - Tests from all of the books above
    - ISC2 official practice tests icon_thumright.gif
    - McGraw Hill CISSP quizes
    - 500 CISSP questions from Eric Conrad
    - CCCURE Scenario based (part 1 and 2)icon_cry.gif - wasted money, but decided not to waste time on it. Very poor tests, low quality, small amount of questions. The questions in fact were not scenario based, which means you could equally answer it with scenario or without knowing it at all

Bought ISC2 practice tests rigth 2 weeks before exam. My average score on each domain was about 80% (from 76% to 87%), except two weak domains (Software development - 69% and Security assessment- 59%). After i've discovered my weak point, i was able to improve my knowledge in those weak domains.
    I took complete 250 questions test from ISC2 practice tests (there are 2 sets of it in the book) the day before of exam and my score was about 77%.

On the exam: I completed 200 questions in about 4 hours, then made my first brake for about 30 min, made another 50 and reviewed flagged questions (about 20). Changed about 7 answers. Didn't have time to review rest questions.

Exam was less technically than ISC2 practice tests. A lot of questions about Federated identity (SAML/SPML and so on), vulnerability assessment and different software testing methodology. All acronyms written in full, which was a big plus. Didn't like much the way the questions were asked, because English isn't my native language. To my mind, questions in ISC2 official practice tests was written much more clear.
  • protacticusprotacticus Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great, thank you for all information