Eligibility For CISSP

ssahamad786ssahamad786 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am Dr. Shaik Shakeel Ahamad (University of Hyderabad) working as an Assistant Professor in CCIS at Majmaah University, Al-Majmaah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have
[FONT=&quot]Ph.D.
[FONT=&quot](Computer Science (Information Security))[/FONT] and my [FONT=&quot]Thesis Title is "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Design of Protocols for Secure Mobile Payments and their Formal Verification". I have very good publications in Top International Journals & Conferences. [/FONT]I am interested in attending CISSP certification Examination. please let me know the eligibility criteria for this examination.[/FONT]

am i Eligible for attending this examination please let me know as soon as possible.

My Mobile No is [URL="tel:%2B966530264376"]+966530264376[/URL]

Thanks & Regards
Dr. Shaik Shakeel Ahamad

Comments

• Hammer80Hammer80 Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Interesting the guy has a PHD in Computer Science, specializes in Information Security, somehow found this site and managed to register to make this post but can't use GOOGLE. This is the problem with Universities these days all theory and no application, they will teach you how a computer works but forget to teach you how to turn one on.

Here I will save you some trouble https://www.isc2.org/cissp/
  • jt2929jt2929 Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Certainly a well published Ph.D. would be able to find the CISSP eligibility requirements on their own...
  • No_NerdNo_Nerd Banned Posts: 168
    I am Dr. Shaik Shakeel Ahamad (University of Hyderabad) working as an Assistant Professor in CCIS at Majmaah University, Al-Majmaah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have
    Ph.D.
    (Computer Science (Information Security)) and my Thesis Title is "Design of Protocols for Secure Mobile Payments and their Formal Verification". I have very good publications in Top International Journals & Conferences. I am interested in attending CISSP certification Examination. please let me know the eligibility criteria for this examination.

am i Eligible for attending this examination please let me know as soon as possible.

My Mobile No is [URL="tel:%2B966530264376"]+966530264376[/URL]

Thanks & Regards
    Dr. Shaik Shakeel Ahamad

Maybe you are approaching this the wrong way. Perhaps you should provide your solution first . Example: I have done the following research and it does or does not seem that I will be able to meet the requirements for CISSP. List out your reasons as to why or why not, and then you could possibly seek the input of forum members to reassure you that your thought process is correct.

perhaps you could come with a solution vs.. your hand out looking for a solution ? Otherwise people are going to just rip into you and tell you to Google it.

The face that you started out with your first post " waving your PHD flag" will not help you to much.

just my .02

* Edit It seems you have PHd in Philosophy ....
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Please pay special attention to the following requirements:

Five (5) years of full time, paid experience in two (2) of the eight (icon_cool.gif tested domains tested on the exam. You will of course see this in the exam guidelines linked above.

One year waiver for a four year degree from an accredited college or University.

Managing to work through eight to 10 years of post-secondary schooling, earning a Ph. D. in InfoSec and your just now getting around to asking about the per-qualifications to an exam?

Remarkable.

- b/eads
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I am so preceding all my posts with a similar introduction from now on. Fax number and all included icon_smile.gif
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    For somebody with a Ph.D who is tooting his own horn this hard. His grammar is definitely below what was required for my MBA program

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil