CWTS PWO-071 Passed

SvobodaSvoboda Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed today with a 98%. Honestly no idea about the question I missed. Pretty easy exam overall.

Onto the CWNA now.

Comments

• KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!

I am currently studying to take the exam myself and it's a whole new ball game coming from strictly working with LANs. Any helpful suggestions?
  • SvobodaSvoboda Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kore wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass!!

I am currently studying to take the exam myself and it's a whole new ball game coming from strictly working with LANs. Any helpful suggestions?
    Honestly, I thought it was extremely easy so if you have network knowledge, you're well ahead of the game. Just read through the Sybex CWTS book and you'd have no problems passing easily. This coming from a horrible test taker.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.