I took Sec plus again

mwduncan09mwduncan09 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
811!!!

I didn't even spit on it. went straight in it!!!

Thank you guys for the tips and confidence from my previous post. I had a lot of pressure going into this test!!

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Yay! Good for you!
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Grats on the pass!
  • FillAwfulFillAwful Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Way to get it done!
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mwduncan09 wrote: »
    811!!!

Quote of the year.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■

He shoots, he scores! icon_cheers.gif
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sweet!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!, Second Times the Charm.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Goteki54Goteki54 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    811!!!

Thank you guys for the tips and confidence from my previous post. I had a lot of pressure going into this test!!

Great rebound!!icon_cheers.gif
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security +., SSCP
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent score!! :D
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • BillHooBillHoo Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job!

Was all the pressure applied from a deadline at work?
  • morgianomorgiano Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could you say more about the first questions (diagram and other situation).
  • rakenlegacyrakenlegacy Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey, mwduncan09,

Im new to this site and have never read or posted before, so after seeing all this information at my disposal, I figured I would just subscribe. My question is what did you do differently this time? I studied for this exam and bought the voucher that comes with the retake and was not successful. Got only a 687. Im going to take the retake now and I just want to know what you did differently this time around to pass. I read the entire New Horizon's study guide book that my friend was given when he took the course, but after readin Darrel Gibson's book half way it felt like a child's book. I will admit I only read half of Darrel's book thinking that a bit from his with the New Horizon's plus the Darrel Gibson test question book would be enough (I bought Darrel's study guide and test questions), but I was wrong. I am now reading the entire book, but I want to know what you did and anyone else that can provide insight. The performance-based question I surpisingly was able to answer with no issues and I had 7 of them icon_surprised.gif. The Multiple Choice is what got me. I got a 90% on all sections of Darrel's book, but the questions I got on the exam were not even close. I was able to answer some based on the knowledge I knew, but it was hard. Please provide as much insight as possible. Thank you guys and sorry for this large amount of writing
    icon_lol.gif.