Pesrson Vue MS Exam Vouchers

scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi.

It's been a while since I was last here, knocked off a few certificate while job hunting but now I am back in the work game and have no time for study or exams.

I posted this in the General section however it is a very long thread so unsure who reads it so thought I would repost here since it is relevant to this thread...
I have 5 x Pearson Vue Microsoft exam vouchers to sell.

I purchased them at the start of the year however ended up doing different exams and then found a job where they are working me hard so have no time to study or even take the exams.

The expiry date on them is 25th November however they were supposed to be 25th December, the training centre I purchased them from are looking into getting the expiry date pushed out. Until they have confirmed this, if you need a voucher for an exam prior to 25th November then let me know and I can sort you out.

I purchased my vouchers in New Zealand however they will work globally. The training centre I purchased them from are aware of me selling them so happy for you to contact them to confirm validity.

Price in each currency:

US $110 each or $100 each for 3 or more

NZ $150 each or $145 each for 3 or more

GB £90 each or £85 each for 3 or more

PM me if you are interested in any, I am open to offers if you want all 5 vouchers. If you want to confirm the validity with the training centre I purchased from let me know and I will PM you their details.

Thank you!
2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]

Comments

• scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I still have a couple left if anyone needs?

I've had Pearson Vue confirm that they are definitely valid globally and can be used for booking a test within a test center or via online proctor.

The expiry date was amended so they are now valid until the 26th December.

Since they are 5 1/2 weeks until expiring I am keen to sell them soon as possible so feel free to make me an offer if you want them both.
    2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
    2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Yes. I would take one. I'll PM you just in case.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM