Options

CISSP Passed!!

iamchantaimaniamchantaiman Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys,

I have been a CD-ROM on this forum for more than a month. I read a lot of suggestions from this forum and I, toady, finally get passed CISSP on my first attempt. I am really really excited about it and really wanna say thanks all of you on this forum. Though I got passed, I have a few questions wanna ask.

1. Is there any different between "Passed" and "Provisionally Passed"? Since I got a "Provisionally Passed" on my print out after the exam.

2. Due to insufficient working experiences, I only can apply "Associate of CISSP". Is there any difference on the testing paper between associate and the real CISSP?

3. After I got enough working experiences, how and where can I finish the endorsement?

Please advise.

Comments

• Options
    sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats.

Response:

1. Until you complete the endorsement after passing the test, you are provisionally passed.
    2. There is not difference on the testing paper btw Associate of CISSP and the full CISSP.
    3. Once you have enough work experience to show within the stipulated time from ISC2, you can apply to ISC2 and your status will change from Associate of CISSP to full CISSP.

I hope this clarifies.

Congrats once again
  • Options
    malindakmalindak Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello guys,

I have been a CD-ROM on this forum for more than a month. I read a lot of suggestions from this forum and I, toady, finally get passed CISSP on my first attempt. I am really really excited about it and really wanna say thanks all of you on this forum. Though I got passed, I have a few questions wanna ask.

1. Is there any different between "Passed" and "Provisionally Passed"? Since I got a "Provisionally Passed" on my print out after the exam.

2. Due to insufficient working experiences, I only can apply "Associate of CISSP". Is there any difference on the testing paper between associate and the real CISSP?

3. After I got enough working experiences, how and where can I finish the endorsement?

Please advise.

Congratz on the pass and share your experience and the materials used which could help others to follow
  • Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They all say 'provisionally' passed.