Just Passed 70-533

gilesjpgilesjp Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
Whoa! Got a 800 they just updated the exam big time on Nov 22, lots of ARM and some Linux now.

Comments

• danielmakdanielmak Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats , which **** u studied ?
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    no **** here..
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • mikejwhatmikejwhat Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done mate. I'm taking this on Wednesday and have only just discovered they have changed the objectives. I have spent hours studying classic resources (even though I suspected this was redundant outside of passing the exam) so I find it infuriating that this changes without warning.
  • gilesjpgilesjp Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mikejwhat wrote: »
    Well done mate. I'm taking this on Wednesday and have only just discovered they have changed the objectives. I have spent hours studying classic resources (even though I suspected this was redundant outside of passing the exam) so I find it infuriating that this changes without warning.

Yeah the only way I passed is they refreshed the measure up practice exams on the 29th Nov and I sent two days on it and it saved my bacon. The weight on ARM rather than the classic portal wasn't a deal breaker, but the Linux on Azure, Puppet and Chef questions almost blindsided me. Get the recent measureup and you will do fine, also pay attention to the links at the bottom of this page from Microsoft for some much needed info.