Options

Good Luck Tomorrow! (December 2016 ISACA Exams)

RogueJDRogueJD Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
Rest up. Cramming at this stage of the game might be more harmful than helpful.

Good luck, all!

I'm going for CRISC. First certification, though I've been a "practitioner" for some time. Took a "boot camp" course. Skimmed the study guide. Took a few practice exams. We'll see how it goes.

Comments

• Options
    Paul-777Paul-777 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck!

I'm taking the CRISC exam too tomorrow, 3rd ISACA exam this year 😂

Just finishing the last chapter of the book tonight then sleep.
  • Options
    Paul-777Paul-777 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Done...

Still don't like ISACA risk questions 😂
  • Options
    cooldudevimalcooldudevimal Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have appeared CRISC exam today and i was completely confused on seeing the questions which were neither seen in review manual or other materials i have referred. Every question was leading me to deep thinking and i started feeling that my brain is going to come out by such deep thinking on every question icon_sad.gif. i had to spend entire 4 hours in thinking/rethinking , writing/erasing and rewriting the answers. June 2016 i cleared CISM in which i didn't face any such complications. When i started the exam i was in a very high spirit and ended up with a complete silence with fully lost confidence. Not sure whether i will pass or not as most questions i had to guess and answer. Now the painful wait period of 8 weeks has started. Kindly request you all to share your experiences on the same.
  • Options
    Dan-in-MDDan-in-MD Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Same experience on Dec 2016 exam, mine being CISM. Very different from my CISA and CISSP experiences. Proctors were a huge distraction--thank God they're going the way of the dodo, sitting behind a glass wall window watching everyone over close circuit tv.