Passed 901 today

tuxedoturtletuxedoturtle Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed my 901 with a 775. I studied with exam cram and uCertify. My exam had four sims on it and the rest being multiple choice. Pretty straightforward now heading onto the 902.

Comments

• shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    VERY NICE, Cheers! HI5!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! I think thats what I had on the 2nd was 4 simulations as well, you will nail 902 :D
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Falls_TechFalls_Tech Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats...........

It took almost 3 weeks to get my certification kit but I finally got it. I'll never use USPS to send anything.

I found the 902 to be harder. I nailed all 3 sims but the mult choice were tough and I ended up with a 772.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • m1xaylom1xaylo Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats & good luck with 902!
  • winbjrwinbjr Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope to also pass my 901 very soon.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on both!
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Tukedoturtle, Congratulation on your pass. You may get yourself registered under the review program of uCertify where you will get completely free access to any course for 15 days and after the completion of it, you have to provide your valuable feedback on your social media platform.
    In return uCertify will mention you their social media platforms, highlighting your expertise and your comments for them!
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
  • NetworksKingNetworksKing Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations & good luck