Passed 10/29

TLeTourneauTLeTourneau Member Posts: 616 ■■■■■■■■□□
Well I passed, now to get endorsed! :)

I used the cybrary.it course, the 7th edition training guide, 11th Hour 3rd edition and of course the Training Camp course. Overall I would say it was all useful and the Training Camp instructor I had was very good. I would recommend Training Camp for anyone looking to go that route.
Thanks, Tom

M.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
B.S: IT - Network Design & Management

Comments

• pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your success.
  • indwpgindwpg Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!! Once you pass, do you get a "provisionally pass" print out or "successfully pass" print out? One of colleague was saying that it takes couple of days for pearson to run the forensic before they make you successfully pass.. Is that a normal practice or people are randomly selected for Provisionally pass
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    Congrats on the pass.
  • TLeTourneauTLeTourneau Member Posts: 616 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I received a "provisionally passed", but that doesn't necessarily surprise me as I finished the exam in less than two hours. They need to perform their due diligence and due care and I understand that, I have no worries about the outcome. That being said I will obviously wait for the results before I pursue the endorsement process.
    Thanks, Tom

Well I got the email instructing me to move forward with the endorsement process so that's good. :)
    Thanks, Tom

I received my notification today, six weeks to the day. I did send an inquiry late yesterday but I do not know if that had an impact. I'm just happy that the review has been completed and I am now a CISSP!
    Thanks, Tom

• jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! and agree with you on the Training Camp and their instructors, top notch!
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke