LXO-103 pass

lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
Passed with a 640. Studied for 3 weeks concurrently taking the eJPT course using Kali Linux. The switch commands were what got me but the questions where you needed to type an input were very easy since those are the same commands you need to use to navigate through Kali. Passed it on Wednesday and passed the eJPT yesterday. Will hold off on the LXO-104 as I want to start the eCPPT and move onto OSCP.
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)

Good luck on your next certs
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DntH8MeDntH8Me Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats !! icon_thumright.gif Are you sure you don't wanna just go ahead and knock the 104 out of the way before moving on to the other exams? Your time line for studying should be about the same as the 103.
    2019 Certification Goals: ​CEH | PenText + | CISM? | stop procrastinating
  • si20si20 Member Posts: 543 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!! I agree with the post above. Would you not consider doing the 104? I personally felt that the 104 was a cakewalk compared to the 103. I scored 540 on the 103 and I got 800/800 on the 104. So bearing that in mind, you should be able to get a high score on the 104 and get the Linux+ and the LPIC-1 for your troubles. But if not, good luck with your future certs!
  • lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    si20 wrote: »
    Would you not consider doing the 104? I personally felt that the 104 was a cakewalk compared to the 103.

I read your post on how you passed your 104 exam. I may spend the same amount of time as you in studying and not rush it this time as I will probably run the gamut with the LX0-104/eCPPT then OSCP concurrently.
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.