Ansible free training

MitechniqMitechniq Member Posts: 286 ■■■■□□□□□□
We really don't have a DevOps sections and Ansible is now under Red Hat. I figured I would post this here:
https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/do007-ansible-essentials-simplicity-automation-technical-overview?sc_cid=70160000001202fAAA

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing!
  • alias454alias454 Member Posts: 648 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks!
    “I do not seek answers, but rather to understand the question.”
  • MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • asummersasummers Member Posts: 157
    I've been through that and it's a very good introduction to Ansible
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    I took her course on Safari Books "Introduction to Ansible" and found it to be an excellent starting point for Ansible. After you complete the intro training, you'll gain more insight from writing playbooks and referencing the Ansible modules documentation that's freely available.
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    I just finished this training over my lunch break. Basically as Verities said, it is a overview of Ansible, Ansible YML, Ansible Playbooks, Roles, and Ansible Tower spread over 10 videos.

Basically all you have to do is register for the course and you can access the content.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown