Passed Sec+ 12/20/2016

sully95sully95 Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just got back from the testing center. Scored an 808. Only material I used was Darril Gibson's Full Security Plus Training Course and the bonus material. Best money I spent. Dedicated about a month of study time.

Skipped all the performance based questions in the beginning and this was clutch. Still had about an hour left once I went back to the performance questions. Ended up finishing the whole exam with 40 minutes left. Of course the dreaded survey before you know if you pass or fail had me sweating lol.

Up next? I have the official training material and voucher for CEH so going to knock that out hopefully.

Good luck future test takers!!

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! Where did you get your training material from for the CEH?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations and welcome to Security!
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's good news. Congrats! I'm planning on taking the CEH end of January.
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • YeupYeup Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Passed mine today too. HUGE relief.
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner