Options

Passed Security+ Today

asiru77asiru77 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed Security+ certification today. ...removed content about exam....., i dont use any exam guide , just see some specific videos from professor Messer youtube video series and participate in his monthly online study groups plus few free online practice tests of every related certification available , strategy i used go through exam objectives and try to understand each one of them if i do not understand something search online and find related material to that topic (either Text or Videos), i dont care that material was for CCNA, CASP , CISSP or any other certifications , if it was related to the exam objectives i try to understand and it works for me

Good Luck to Everyone

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice, congrats
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • Options
    Thanks all members for their kind comments
  • Options
    ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    Congrats man, onward!
  • Options