Passed Project + again today :)

jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
I think the last time I took and passed the Project + was the original beta in 2003 and it was the "IT Project + " at that time. scored a 785. I had to retake for WGU BS-ITSEC. I will say that I believe the ucertify course practice exams seemed harder than the actual exam :) I never got above a 72 on the practice exams, but had to take the exam today and hit a 785.
"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke

Comments

• mgeoffriaumgeoffriau Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice, congrats! I took the current Project+ beta last week -- it didn't seem too difficult but I won't know my score until next year.
    CISSP || A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Linux+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
    M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, WGU
  • jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mgeoffriau wrote: »
    Nice, congrats! I took the current Project+ beta last week -- it didn't seem too difficult but I won't know my score until next year.

I think I marked 5 or 6 out of the 100 on my 1st pass, after re-reading 3 of them , I was like "Why did I mark this one the 1st time around" in and out in about 55 minutes or so
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow!. Congratulation..
  • virtualizationGvirtualizationG Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What did they hit you with the hardest on the exam? Im still waiting for PMI to finish my audit so I can take my PMP exam so I got a cheap voucher to take the Project+ Friday. Watching the cybrary 5hr course hoping that should be enough to get me a passing mark. Just need the CE's so this was as easy way to check off a few boxes for multiple vendors that make you get 15-20 per year.