Options

Cisco CSVPN done

Finally,

I just got done with the CSVPN exam....well, it was a lot harder than i thought it would be....it really interesting though to take an older exam after I had taken the IPS exam....no simlets....

I read the Cisco Press Secure VPN Certification Guide probably 3 times and had some hands on practice on the Cisco Partner E-learning Connection website.

Anyway I got 967/1000 which I don't quite understand because I thought for sure that I tanked the two simulations.

Later,

determinedgerman

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

What's left? PIX/ASA and the easy one (or is that the hard one now)? icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    Congrats!!!!!!! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Now working full time!
  • Options
    dissolveddissolved Inactive Imported Users Posts: 228
    Finally,

I just got done with the CSVPN exam....well, it was a lot harder than i thought it would be....it really interesting though to take an older exam after I had taken the IPS exam....no simlets....

I read the Cisco Press Secure VPN Certification Guide probably 3 times and had some hands on practice on the Cisco Partner E-learning Connection website.

Anyway I got 967/1000 which I don't quite understand because I thought for sure that I tanked the two simulations.

Later,

determinedgerman

Congrats, what do you mean the IPS exam had no simlets? You mean no simulations?
  • Options
    darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i don't think any are easy .....
    it breaks down like this.

easy/hard
    prepared/unprepared.
    rm -rf /
  • Options
    determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    dissolved,

I meant that the CSVPN exam didn't have simlets.....the IPS does.....anyway....

PIX/ASA and the SNRS are left.....