Failed 70-698

Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Failed the 70-698 with a score of 651, Used exam-ref. Can anyone recommend good training materials?

Thanks,

Comments

• analogkid1968analogkid1968 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is that all you used to study with? I just finished chapter 2 today! When I looked over the objectives it looks like it overlaps 70-697 quite a bit. Did you find this one to be more difficult than 70-697?
  • Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is that all you used to study with? I just finished chapter 2 today! When I looked over the objectives it looks like it overlaps 70-697 quite a bit. Did you find this one to be more difficult than 70-697?

Hi Analogkid, Yes, that's all I used to study so far. I did not do 70-697 as yet.
  • justinderouinjustinderouin Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I purchase a microsoft exam I go with exam replay and select the option for pratice exams from measure up. It cost more but it helped with 70-697. I have this exam in 37 days (70-69icon_cool.gif. Besides CBT nuggets and setting up virtual machines measure up is my primary testing tool.
  • analogkid1968analogkid1968 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    justinderouin - have you taken 70-698 yet? I am scheduled to take it Jan 5, was wondering how difficult you found the test and what study materials you used.

Thanks.
  • sukarnofsukarnof Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    651 is not bad number after all ... missed by 50 only... for some reason I chose to do 697 first, but somewhat regret now...
  • justinderouinjustinderouin Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello Everyone, I just got back from taking the 70-698 exam. I passed with a 751.

I purchased Exam replay with practice exam option from Microsoft. I used the practice exam that was provided for about 30days until it expired. I was thinking about renewing the practice exam but noticed a few weeks ago that CBT nuggets released there testing material from Transcender and started using that.

I went through all the CBT nuggets videos which they are still in process of creating.
    Went through practice exam from Microsoft. Measure Up.
    Used Trancender Practice Exam, already had CBT nugget subscription did about hour a day of studying.
    Used notebook to help with memory of powershell cmdlets.

I thought this exam was much easier then 70-697. I finished exam with 50 minutes remaining and selected some questions to review at end of exam I thought were challenging.
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Congrats justin. Dinesh - don't fret - that isn't too far off. Its just a couple of questions. Don't take too long taking it again though. Best to do it soonish while its still fresh. Take too long and things get forgotten.