Options

Invitation to Beta exams 71-630 & 631

Well I got an e-mail from MS this morning inviting me to sit the above beta exams which I accepted.

Trouble is I have absolutely no experience with Sharepoint icon_redface.gificon_eek.gificon_redface.gif and only a week to prepare icon_confused.gif

Think it's worth having a go anyways?
Up Next : Not sure :o

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Beta exams are cheaper? no? Would you get your money back from your company if you didnt pass?

My job uses sharepoint right now to maintain a company bulletin board, good luck with your studies.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Beta exams are cheaper? no? Would you get your money back from your company if you didnt pass?

Totally free which is why I think I might as well have a go as long as my boss lets me have the time off icon_rolleyes.gif Just been invited to the Vista exam too which I feel a bit better about so I got three exams next week OUCH!!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    yeah go for them, i was only invited to the vista beta (which i took today) but for a free exam im not complaining icon_lol.gif
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • Options
    krisrulzkrisrulz Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hai guys, this is my first post in this forum... I need ur help ppl... I registered for the beta exams 71-630 & 71-631.... Anyone here did it??? Pls tell me how the exam was... What were the question and how did u prepare for the exam.... Pls help, i need to use this oppurtunity, i cannot afford to do the exams myself, so i need to atleast pass in the beta exams... someone pls help.. this is my id krisrulzk@gmail.com, mail me if u got some info.... i am not advertising my id, pls dont erase this post, pls help me

thanks
  • Options
    krisrulzkrisrulz Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    no one did the exam till now???? some one advice
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    For those who need some material to prepare for this exam, go to the following page, and scroll down below to the free Clinic 5045 and Clinic 5046:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/itprodev.aspx#visualStudio

I don't know how relevant they are to the exam objectives, but they should be good as an intro.