JNCIP-SEC Study Materials??????

ZalekZalek Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi I want to start preparing for JNCIP-SEC but the study material for it seems to be less accessible compared to JNCIS-SEC fast track PDFs.
I have access to O'Reilly Juniper Security and Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC), what other materials do I need?

Thanks
Zalek

Comments

• jamacouevjamacouev Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • NikeBoyNikeBoy Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi!

Did someone found some material for JNCIP-SEC?
    Thanks in advance!
  • LuieLuie Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The two recommended courses for this test are Advanced Junos Security (AJSEC) and Junos Intrusion Prevention System Functionality (JIPS). If you plan on self-studying, you can order the official training material at here.

The other primary resources you would probably find valuable would be 'Juniper SRX Series' and 'Junos Security', both from O'Reilly. I think both of them are available through Safari Online as well.

There isn't a Fast Track-type program for the JNCIP level, and no free materials are available legitimately. There is a dramatic difference in availability of training materials for Juniper as compared to Cisco - what I listed above are really the only things for JNCIP-SEC.
  • pevangelpevangel Member Posts: 342
    You have pretty good materials already. Add the SRX book and you should have more than what you need to pass the exam.