where can I get start CISSP?

Ye Myo ThuYe Myo Thu Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have passed SSCP yesterday and now I am planning to face CISSP exam. Please guide me the book to study. Most of people suggest the Shon's AIO is good one to start.
Please share your options for that.

Comments

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I liked the Sybex book for this exam. The included practice tests were excellent.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Matt2Matt2 Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Shon's AIO is very thorough. For me I made it halfway through and stopped. I then bought the "CISSP Study Guide" by Eric Conrad, Seth Misenar, and Joshua Feldman and went through the entire book. It was much easier to read and just what I needed, instead of the overly wordy AIO by Shon. I then referred to Shon's book as needed for specific things I was looking for.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Ye Myo Thu wrote: »
    I have passed SSCP tomorrow

Now that is some confidence going into the exam! Hopefully you passed today
  • carlettuscarlettus Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Matt2, I was reading your post and I went to have a look at Conrad's book review, indeed it seems a good book and really focus on the arguments but as I see it has been used as last days review material.
    Do you think someone could pass the exam reading only Conrad's book and watching the CBT videos?

Another question about Conrad's books .... what is the difference between these two ?

1) Eleventh Hour CISSP®, Third Edition: Study Guide 3rd Edition ISBN-13: 978-0128112489
    2) CISSP Study Guide, Third Edition 3rd Edition ISBN-13: 978-0128024379

thank you
    Carlettus